Search This Blog

Friday, 11 November 2011

November 11, 2911 - REMEMBRANCE & SACRIFICE

Hi All,
Got up early today was feeling quite excited and apprehensive all at once. I couldn't sleep so decided to get up and start my busy day. Dolled all up and put on a pre-determined look and set aside clothes. Left home with plenty of time to make my way to the Remembrance Svc. After finding a place relatively close by to park I made my way to the Svc. I felt somewhat out of body and tried to allow myself to relax and enjoy the service. Service itself was very good and I saw a few people I knew from the stands. After the service I went into the museum to have a look around. I intended to  just have a quick look around but found myself really taking in this experience as Lesley. It was a surreal feeling and I enjoyed the moment as I walked through each gallery. There were many changes since the last time I was there. I strolled don the hallway to the library, half drawn there for some reason. I walked through the door and saw one of my old colleagues. I made myself appear to be looking around and noticed her leaving so I followed her halfway down the hall before I called out her name. She stopped and looked back at me as I approached her. I stood in front of her and she looked at me before she said; You will have to help my memory, you are? I grinned and said; It's me Lee. She stood there for a moment and then said. Oh, I see who you are now. WOW, you look great!  I almost cried....
We chatted for a short while and then said our goodbyes as though nothing was different. I enjoyed our chat...
I decide to wrap up my visit and head to my next appt. with a quick stop at Tims for a coffee and muffin as I hadn't eaten anything up to this point. I found a parking spot with a 2hr limit close to the clinic. I arrived there about 15mins early and sat at a table to enjoy my Tims.
At exactly 2pm I met my new psychologist. He is a good looking man. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't immediately attracted to him. He had on a tight black shirt that was only buttoned up half way and his muscled chest as something to admire. Not to mention he was quite lovely to look at too. Short well kept hair with blond highlights and beautiful eyes and lips. It was a struggle to hide my admiration. Hope he didn't notice me periodically checking him out. :)
Anyhow, we discussed quite a lot over the 1hr and he was very helpful.
I'm going to see him again, and hopefully over the next few months together we can figure all this out.
Hugs lovelies...
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment