Hi All,
Took Soda & Denver into vet for dentals at 9:00am. Today was my weekly psych meeting. touched upon some major trauma today and it was real tough. My psychiatrist said I should give myself a pat on the back. I wanted to give him a punch in the head after that session......<ggg>. Rushed home bcz I had the Chimney guy coming out to set up scafolding. Sat around all afternoon waiting.....just got a phone call about 10mins ago. He can't make it today. Will be out tomorrow morning. WTF ! thanks for wasting my day.....Asshole!
Making Shake'n Bake for dinner tonight with roasted seasoned potatoes......yummmmm!
Ohhhhhh yeah, I almost forgot.
Went to Sheltie meeting yesterday evening as Lesley. All & all it went pretty good. I caught a few stares but I felt fairly comfortable. I even fooled a long time aquaintance who introduced herself to me without knowing it was me.......lol She only figured it out when she heard my voice......shocked a few people.
Must be improving on my makeup....lol
Goodnight lovelies....
Lesley < hugs>
No comments:
Post a Comment