Search This Blog

Monday, 21 November 2011

November 21, 2011 - TDOR & Community

Hi All,
Yesterday was TDOR in Calgary. It was a very solemn service and I found myself among a great feeling of love and compassion. I'm not alone and were there are numbers, we can gather strength.
A group of us went out for dinner afterwards and we had a great time. I have never felt such belomging and it was a very special feeling. I was shocked when one of he girls knew of a past military budy of mine was a crossdresser. It took me back a bit only bcz this friend is the least likely person I would have expected. Oh, well guess it provs you never really know anyone do you...
Waiting to speak to one of my girlfriends. She text me earlier tday and said she was feeling sad and needed to chat tonight.
I'm really starting to get it. This longing inside that has been eating at me for so long, to be the woman I know I always was meant to be.
Goodnight lovelies...
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment