Search This Blog

Thursday, 20 October 2011

Intro...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for checking out my blog. It is my intention that I will maintain this blog on a daily basis. Please follow me..
Some background on me:
I was born as a boy Feb 25, 1967 in Toronto, ONT.
My parents were Univeristy  students at UofT. I was given up for adoption shortly after birth. In Dec 1967 I was adopted by a couple and raised by them until I was about 3yrs old. I was then abandoned by my mother and  along with my adopted sister was left with my dad. He had to work during the day so we went to live with my dad brother and family. In the early 1970's my dad met a woman and she had a son from a previous marriage. They married and we have been a family ever since. My parents  live near Niagara Falls, ONT. They alsohave a winter home in Ft. Myers, FL. My brother also lives in Ft. Myers and is currently going to school to become a Building Architect. My sister lives in Brockville, ONT and is working on her second marriage. She has 3 kids. I'm retired CAN military 24yrs. Now seeing a Psychiatrist for PTSD and my gender identity issues. I came out on July 16, 2011 and have been living freely as a trans woman since. My marriage is still intact and I have the support of my family and several close friends.
I feel truly blessed...

Lesley. Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡


Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment