HIAll,
Had to travel into the city today for a visit with my Psych. Working on some past issues, that caught up to me. Still a long way to go. One day at a time! Went to Value Village after and picked up a few items. Got some winter shirts and a few pairs of yoga pants. Also stopped in at Home Depot for a light bulb. Got home to find a parcel had arrived from the BF store. My new wig and body sqeem. Love the new wig, very CHIC :) tried on the body sqeem - RU KIDDING ! Couldn't get the thing on, too tight. I checked the package to see what size I ordered. Medium ! The package says normal waist size is measured at 3 fingers above belly button. I ordered online and it never said anything about that on their website. On the phon e I go, talk to sales rep and explain the problem. She advises me that they usually don't accept returns for this specific item. After a bit of persuasion on my part she goes to talk to manager. Manager says that they have to honour the return bcz website doesn't mention the 3 finger, belly button measure. Returning Sqeem for a larger size...scorzees ;)
Still have to wait a couple weeks for the new one.
Goodnight lovelies.
Lesley Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
No comments:
Post a Comment